quinta-feira, 23 de outubro de 2008

Barack Your World

O Mike Shinoda (Linkin Park) e o Mark Wakefield (vocalista dos Xero - banda antes dos LP) juntaram-se e escreveram uma música intitulada "Barack Your World".



Letra:

Livin in a white house
heartland of america
we had some beers and we shared some laughs
you swore me in slowly
into your pentagon
and i showed you the meaning of "chief of staff"

my three colors are red white and blue
and there's only one thing i wanna do to you
i wanna barack your world..

People talk about taxes
gas prices and being green
wagin' wars in countries overseas
all i know for sure is
baby if you were my iraq
i'd never pull out if you know what i mean

my three colors are red white and blue
i'm gonna shoot my love all over you

i wanna barack your world, baby
i wanna stick my "ballot" into your "box"
i wanna obadamize you, lady
your oval office is so sweet
secret servicing my meat

i wanna barack your world, baby
i wanna stick my "ballot" into your "box"
i wanna obadamize you, lady
don't tell me no more lies
you've got a weapon of mass destruction
between your thighs

fonte: linkinparkpt.com

Sem comentários: